Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday the 7th

Well it's been a crazy week. Most of you have heard me complain about my husband's tooth extraction. For those who have not. Be Glad be VERY VERY GLAD!!! Anyway, on to more important stuff. We had 12 croppers in last night. We were packed but it was fun. (At least for me.)
Got in some Crate Paper should have new GCD in the next week.
Now about Saturday the 7th. Class of the month is Layout Swap. Bring your photos (not original, you might not like your page), We will trade photos with each other and produce a layout for someone else. Then we trade back. The only price for this is what you use on the layout. Any question call or e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you with the honest scrap award.. Please visit my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete